Forró Naturgeister Collection – Longboard Complete
Bastl Boards – Forró Naturgeister Collection – Longboard Deck Only
Best Use: Freeride/Freestyle
The Naturgeister Collection was desgined by Richard Göpel who is also known as Capstan Desgin. Richard studied grafic design in a town close by to Leipzig. He stepped into the Shredderei for the first time 5 years ago and we knew already then that one day we were gonna make something together. He created his Naturgeister (natural spirits) with the different characters of each shape in mind.
(One of the best!)Construction:
- Triple V-Lam Bamboo core for more POP
- Carbon Stringers
- Volcanic, Organic basalt on top and bottom
- Scratch resistance full graphic on top and bottom
With its firm flex and big kicks, for snappy pop, you’ll be able to ollie and flip the Forró like it’s nothing.
Once your game of skate is done put on your free-ride wheels and take a run down your free-ride spot. The Forró has a radial concave in combination with a micro-drop and deep wheel flares, these help in finding the right foot position without having to look down, so your feet will be locked into whatever crazy slides you do!
- Paris V3 50° Electro Lux trucks
- Orangatang Fat free purple
- Zealous built in bearings
- Gripped – No
Specifications of the Bastl Forró:
- Wheelbase (long) – 63.0 CM / 24.8 INCH
- Wheelbase (short) – 59.0 CM / 23.2 INCH
- Lenght of the Deck – 104.0 CM / 41.0 INCH
- Width of the Deck – 23.5 CM / 9.25 INCH
- Weight of the Deck – 1.70 KG
Our Royal BS-Core(s) stand unmatched in flex response, eco-friendly construction, preservation and more. Our recipe consisting of three layers vertically laminated bamboo, two layers of triax-basalt fibres, carbon stringers, NON-SCRATCHABLE full deck top and bottom graphic sealed in an ultra strong Epoxy resin. We’re blow away with our Royal BS-core and the feeling it delivers to our ride. Give it a chance to free your body and soul.